The Right Method For Cleaning Bong And Glass Water Pipe!
Bongs are not just objects meant for smoking weed. These pieces of equipment have been used by vapers to inhale e-juice since 2011. The first bong in history was made in the 1960s and was created to mimic the effects of smoking cannabis.
Today’s modern bongs come with a variety of shapes, sizes, materials, designs, and more. There are even custom bongs that you can create yourself. Some bongs are designed for vaping while others are for smoking. You can also find bongs for growing your own marijuana plants or for making concentrates. All these types of bongs can be cleaned with varying degrees of difficulty.
How to clean a glass water pipe
A glass water pipe is one of the easiest types of bongs to clean. It’s also the most basic type of bong. Glass pipes usually include a bowl and an attached stem at the top where you put your herbs, wax, oils, or other substances that you want to smoke through it.
When you are using a bong then you always has to wash and clean it properly which becomes hectic. There are different type of bongs dopeboo available which you can choose as per the shape and size. If you are a beginner then you must do the hunt of finding the right and best bong type.
It will become very convenient for you to clean bongs which are made with silicone material.
If you don’t know how to clean a glass water pipe, you may think it’s impossible because you might break it if you try. However, there are many ways to clean it so that it doesn’t get filthy again. So here are some tips on how to clean a glass water pipe so that it doesn’t become dirty again as soon as you use it once more.
- You must empty the bong before cleaning it.
- Wipe down the glass of the bong with a wet cloth or paper towel.
- Remove any leftover herb residue from the inside of the glass using a toothpick.
- Clean out the mouthpiece with soap and warm water.
- Rinse off the stem and bowl area with cold water and dry them completely.
- Use a cotton swab to wipe down the insides of the glass bowl.
- Dip a rag into rubbing alcohol and wipe down the outside of the glass with it.
- Use a new piece of aluminum foil to cover up the bowl after cleaning it.
- After you do all this, you should be good to go for another session!
How to clean a ceramic bong
Ceramic bongs can be quite difficult to clean. They are made out of clay, which means they need special care because they are porous and prone to getting dirty very easily. Here’s how you can clean a ceramic bong properly.
- Place the bong upside down on a flat surface.
- Empty the contents of the bowl into a trash bag.
- Pour a few drops of dishwashing liquid onto the bottom of the bong to remove any dirt and debris.
- Fill the bowl back up with fresh water.
- Wait for about 10 minutes until the liquid dries out.
- Use a damp cotton ball to scrub the outside of the bong.
- Replace the bowl in the bong and use a dry, soft cloth to wipe down the inside of the bong.
- To finish, rinse out the mouthpiece with hot water to make sure it’s clean.
- Once everything has dried out, fill the bowl up with fresh water, and replace it inside the bong.
- The process may take about 30 minutes depending on how much dust is in the air. If you’ve ever tried cleaning a ceramic bong before, you will see why it takes time. But once you learn how to clean it, you won’t waste so much effort going through the same steps over and over again.
How to clean a silicone bong
Silicone bongs aren’t exactly easy to clean but they can be done. Silicone bongs are popular among beginners who are looking to buy their first vape pen. This is because they tend to cost less than regular bongs, and they can hold large amounts of liquids without breaking.
Here are some tips on how to clean a silicone bong properly.
- First, dry off the bong thoroughly.
- Make sure that you’re not using anything abrasive such as sandpaper when cleaning the silicone bong.
- You should never use chemicals like ammonia or bleach to clean silicone bongs.
- Always use a clean cloth to wipe down the silicone bong after each session.
- Don’t leave the silicone bong in direct sunlight.
- Wet a sponge with warm water and then use it to clean the silicone bong.
- Once you’ve finished, rinse out the silicone bong with cool water.
- These are just some tips on how to clean a silicone bong. Follow this guide and you should be able to keep your silicone bong in tip-top shape for a long time.
How to clean a metal bong
Metal bongs are also challenging to clean correctly, especially due to the fact that they’re very easy to scratch. If you’re not careful enough when cleaning your metal bong, you could damage it permanently.
It’s always best to follow directions when cleaning something. This includes instructions given by the manufacturer or written somewhere in the manual of the product. Take note of what the instructions tell you to do before doing it. You don’t want to mess up your metal bong.
Follow these simple instructions below and you should be fine:
- First, wash off the bong with soapy water.
- Next, pour boiling water directly onto the bong so that it gets hot enough to melt away the gunk.
- Let the bong sit underwater for five minutes, and then rinse it off slowly.
- Use a mild detergent and a cloth to clean the bong thoroughly.
- Allow the bong to air dry after cleaning it.
As long as you follow the above instructions, you shouldn’t have any issues cleaning a metal bong. Just remember that if you don’t follow the instructions, you could end up damaging your metal bong permanently.Read More