When Is The Right Time To Plant Marijuana Seeds Outdoors
Are you planning to grow some cannabis seeds? Wondering when is the best time to grow such cannabis seedlings? You will definitely encounter such questions when thinking about planting marijuana seeds outdoors. Moreover, growing cannabis plants is not an easy task to deal with. It requires space, light, water, protection from bad weather conditions, and major nutrients to find the best results. Many of the states now allow the cultivation of cannabis plants for adult use as well as for medical purposes. If you want to grow pot seeds outside, some of the basic requirements are gardening tools, water, soil, and a perfect place that receives enough sunlight.
Why is growing cannabis outside preferred more than inside?
Growing cannabis indoors may have some benefits, but people who grow the pod seeds outside do not need to spend tons of money on it and the garden requires lower maintenance, followed by several other benefits. The other benefits of growing cannabis outside include:
- Lower equipment costs
- Less amount for electricity bill
- Larger harvest
- Lower carbon footprint
- It is much easier to implement organic cultivation methods.
- Affordable input costs
When is the best time to grow marijuana outdoors?
It is always suggested to grow marijuana in relatively sunny weather, provided the hot weather lasts for about eight to ten weeks. It is also essential to choose a sunny location in an area. The temperature where the marijuana is grown should be between 60 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
However, if the growing season is comparatively short, in that case, you can grow the plants indoors. If you live in a warmer climate, ensure that you plant the seeds once the frost has passed.
Which factors should be considered while growing cannabis outdoors?
When you decide to grow a cannabis plant outside, consider some factors carefully.
- Rules and regulations- The site where you grow the plant should be private property owned by you. It should be completely secure with a fence and plants must not be taller than the fence. Make sure that the gates are closed and prevent the kids from getting to the plants.
- Space- Consider the space you need to grow the plants, and whether they should be legally permitted to grow. The plants need to be placed at least five feet apart from each other so that they can get an ample amount of sunlight.
- Soil- the cannabis plants can be grown in a range of soil types provided they have enough drainage. If it is not supported by sufficient drainage, you can store the soil or plant in containers.
- A good amount of sunlight- The cannabis plant requires at least five hours of direct sunlight to achieve the best results.
- Water- You must water the plants regularly. Always try to choose a site that has easy access to water.
- Ideal location- Pick a location where you can watch the plants grow regularly.
Consider all the stated facts before growing the cannabis plant as it is important to find the best results. Closely understand all the factors affecting the cannabis plant.Read More